UPrint Login Instructions & Training Videos
If you order print projects through University Print & Mail Services, we have good news for you! Print & Mail’s new ordering software, UPrint is up and running! This article provides login instructions and training videos to help you place your first order!
Need an account?
If you haven’t already done so, please register for a new UPrint account by clicking on the appropriate link below.
You can also set up an account by contacting your Project Coordinator at 801-581-6171.
How to login for the first time
Go to uprint.utah.edu
Once you’ve signed in, you’ll need to change your password. To do so, click My Account > Change Password.
Please note: The old digital storefront is no longer accessible. All orders made through University Print & Mail Services will be placed in our new UPrint.
If questions arise while using UPrint, please reach out to customer service at email@example.com or 801-581-6171 for help.
Please note: we’re still adding products to our online catalog. If there are missing items you would like to see in your department’s catalog, please email your Project Coordinator.
We’ve also created training videos to assist you and are in the process of making more. While you are learning the new system, we suggest that you frequently visit this page for the most up-to-date training videos.
Our Goals for our Customers
We want ordering from University Print & Mail Services to be effortless. Here are some improvements the new UPrint has made for our customers:
- Modernized the appearance/layout of the site
- Provides a custom online storefront only showing products tailored to you and your department
- Makes placing orders and reordering simple
- Allows you to review past orders and invoices
- Offers job status tracking for current orders placed by you or through your project coordinator
- Allows you to use previous orders as templates
- Offers fill-in-the-blank personalization of documents with real-time proofing
- Get an estimate on orders before placing them
- Offers online-payment with Chartfield accounts
We hope UPrint will be convenient, save you time, and give you more control over the ordering process.