UPrint: How To View Orders & Change Passwords
The “My Account” page is where you can change your password, see current and past orders, and find your project coordinator’s contact information.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD:
- When you login to UPrint for the first time, you will need to change your password. To do so, click on “My Account” and “Change Password”.
- Type your old and new password, and click “Change Password”.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PROJECT COORDINATOR'S CONTACT INFO:
- If you don’t know who your project coordinator is, you can see their contact information on the “My Account” home screen.
HOW TO VIEW CURRENT & PAST ORDERS:
- You can view orders placed by you or through your project coordinator on your account .
- To do so, click “View Orders”.
- The “Status” column shows your project’s progress. Your past orders are also visible. They will show as “Closed” in the status column.
- To view the invoice, click on the PDF icon next to the “Order #”.
- To review the job description, click on the order number.
- Here you can see what Chartfield has been used, the delivery address, the item’s description, and the total cost.