UPRINT: HOW TO ReOrder
- To reorder an item on UPrint, go to “My Account” and click “View Orders”.
- Let’s reorder University business cards as an example.
- Click on the item’s “Order number”.
- Scroll down to the “Item Description” section and select “Reorder”.
- If the reorder icon is unavailable and you are unable to reorder, please contact your sales representative.
- To reorder the exact same item without making changes, click on “Add to cart” and continue checking out like normal.
- If you want to make changes to the order such as the card holder’s name, click on “Customize or Review Design”.
- This will bring you to the card’s personalization page.
- On this page, you can input the information of a different card holder, or make changes to the current card holder’s info.
- For the purpose of this video, we’ll add a cell phone number to the current card holder info.
- Be sure to click “Update Image” to save changes before going to the next page.
- Your changes will automatically appear on the proof.
- This business card has 2 sides. To see the back of the card, click on 2.
- Here you can change the image printed on the back of the card. Select a new image if wanted.
- The card’s proof is shown on the screen. Make sure everything is correct, and click "Proceed to Order", and "Approve".
- Select the card’s quantity if different than shown and then “Add to Cart”.
- The item has been added to your cart and now you can proceed to checkout like normal.