SENDSUITE: How to CHANGE PASSWORD
- To change your password or if this is your first-time logging in to SendSuite, go to printing.utah.edu and select SendSuite Log In in the menu.
- An email has been sent to you with your username and password. Type in your username and password.
- If you are logging into SendSuite for the first time, your password will be “PASSWORD”.
- Click “Log In”. This will bring you to the SendSuite’s homepage.
- Next, click “My Account”. To access your account details, type in your current password and click “Submit”. This will auto populate your account information.
- To change your password, click “Change” next to "Password" and type in your new password and select “OK”.
- To save your changes, select “OK”. Your password is not changed.
- To ship a package, double click on the Icon under “Type” or to logout, click “Logout”.