UPRINT: HOW TO REORDER
- To reorder an item on UPrint, log in to UPrint, and hover over your Log In name at the top right corner.
- Click on “Order History & Status”.
- Let’s use University Health Business Cards as an example.
- Scroll to find the order number you want re-purchase, and click “Reorder”.
- If there are additional products attached to the order you don’t want to repurchase, click “Remove”.
- To purchase the card, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Or, to make changes to your order, click on the job name.
- If you are making changes to the card, to view a preview of the card, click on “Update Preview”.
- Take note that on business cards, the online preview is considered your final proof unless otherwise specified in the Special Instructions section.
- If the card looks good, click “update”, and “I agree.
- The job has been added to your cart.
- To make changes to the order, click on the job name.
- If you are wanting to continue shopping, click on “Continue Shopping”.
- If you are ready to checkout, click “Proceed to Checkout.
- If you are ready to purchase your item, verify the shipping information is correct and click “Proceed to Payment”.
- Next, select your payment method, and then click “Proceed to Payment”.
GIVE US A CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, 801-581-6171.