UPRINT: HOW TO MAKE PAST ORDERS A TEMPLATE
- To use a previous UPrint order as a template, first log in to UPrint and hover over your UPrint Log In name at the top right corner.
- Click on “Order History and Status”.
- Let’s order University Health Business Cards as an example.
- Scroll to find the Order # of the item you want to use as a template and click re-order.
- If there are additional products attached to the order you don’t want to repurchase, click “Remove”.
- To update the order with new information, click on the job name. This will bring up the order page.
- Under “Job Name”, input the card holder’s name.
- Next, update the card holder’s information and click “Update Preview” to see card changes.
- Take note that on business cards, the online preview is considered your final proof unless otherwise specified in the Special Instructions section.
- Next click “Update” and then “I Agree”.
- The job has been added to your cart.
- To make changes to the order, click on the job name.
- If you are wanting to continue shopping, click on “Continue Shopping”.
- If you are ready to checkout, click “Proceed to Checkout.
- If you are ready to purchase your item, verify the shipping information is correct and click “Proceed to Payment”.
- Next, select your payment method, and then click “Proceed to Payment”.
GIVE US A CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, AT 801-581-6171.