UPrint: HOW TO CREATE A TEMPLATE
If you consistently place reoccurring orders on UPrint, save time by creating a template.
- To create a template, log in to UPrint and select the item you would like to create as a template. Let’s use University Health business cards as an example.
- In the “Job Name” section, write the template’s name.
- I’ll put “UHC Business Card Template”
- Next fill out the card holder’s information.
- Since this is a template, I’m going to leave the “Name” and “Title” section blank.
- Fill out the contact information.
- Take note that since this card is a template, some information might have to be changed every time you order, such as the person’s name, title, email, phone number, and address.
- Now click “Update Preview”. This will show you a preview of the card.
- To make this order a template, click “Save”. You have officially created a template.
- To order business cards using this template, hover over your UPrint log in name at the top right corner, and click on “My Saved Jobs”.
- Click on the template name. This will open up the card editor.
- Now update the card with the card holder’s information.
- In “Job Name” replace the template name with the card holders name.
- Next update the card holder’s contact information.
- Now click on “Update Preview” to see the card changes.
- Take note that on business cards, the online preview is considered your final proof unless otherwise specified in the Special Instructions section.
- If everything looks good, click “Add to Cart” and then “I Agree”.
- The job has been added to your cart.
- To checkout, click on the cart icon above.
- To make changes to the order, click on the job name.
- If you are ready to checkout, click “Proceed to Checkout.
- If you are wanting to continue shopping, click on “Continue Shopping”.
- If you are ready to purchase your item, verify the shipping information is correct and click “Proceed to Payment”.
- Next, select your payment method, and then click “Proceed to Payment”
GIVE US A CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, 801-581-6171.