April 1, 2020
Guidance on USPS mail, Campus Mail and Package Deliveries
University Print & Mail Services
As campus continues to safeguard our community from the COVID-19 pandemic, University Print & Mail Services is implementing some temporary procedures to mitigate potential risk. We are operating normally, though with reduced staff on campus, and continue to process orders and execute normal work flow. We have adjusted our hours slightly and will operate from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. ....
March 20, 2020
UPMS COVID-19 CLEANING PROTOCOL
To keep customers and staff safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, University Print & Mail Services increased our daily cleaning protocol to the following actions:
- All employees will wipe down doorknobs, work surfaces, and common areas up to 3 times daily.
- In addition to practicing regular hygiene, employees will wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when possible.
- Employees will maintain 6-foot social distancing when possible.
- Our distribution team will avoid exchanging paperwork with clients, and instead ask the name of the person and record it on the delivery ticket.
- UPMS' distribution team will wear gloves when applicable.
- Our front desk will not accept cash during this period to avoid contamination. We ask that customers pay using a credit card, UCard, or check.
March 18, 2020
UPDATE : INTERNATIONAL MAIL SERVICE DISRUPTIONS DUE TO COVID-19
On March 18, 2020, the Postal Service™ received notifications from various postal operators regarding changes in international mail services due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The following countries have suspended some or all mail services: ....
March 18, 2020: 2:56 pm
COMMENCEMENT POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
March 17, 2020, 11 am
UPDATED: USPS STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
The United States Postal Service is closely monitoring the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation and continues to follow strategies and measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health departments. The CDC has information available on its website at https://www.coronavirus.gov that provides the latest ....
March 11, 2020
USPS STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
The US Postal Service is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and continues to follow strategies and measures recommended by the CDC and public health departments. The CDC has information available on its website, https://www.cdc.gov, that provides the latest information about the virus.
We continue to have a temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for China and Hong Kong, which has been effective since Monday, Feb. 10, 2020, due to widespread airline cancellations and ....