March 31, 2020
YES, WE'RE OPEN
We are fully operational. We remain staffed and are operating under adjusted business hours of 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Currently, we do not see any interruptions with mail, but check with the U.S. Postal Service directly for updates.
Paying close attention to the COVID-19 issue, we are focusing on ways to help to keep our employees and customers safe.
- We encourage customers to utilize our free product delivery service, minimizing your need to travel across campus.
- We now provide free curbside mail and project pick-up, between 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., M-F.
- To utilize this service, park on the south side of building 350, room 135 (VRTUSB) and call us at 801-581-6171.
- We will ask you to present a valid ID or UCard to ensure that items are disbursed securely.
- We continue to deliver Campus Mail, M-F, but have updated our delivery policy due to building closures. If your office is locked and we are unable to deliver your mail or project, a memo will be left stating that delivery will be suspended until a request for re-delivery is received. Those items will be held at the Print & Mail office.
Any mail or job deliveries may be picked up or delivered by special request. All delivery requests should be sent to Juan Sosa at email@example.com.
- We've increased our cleaning protocol to whipping down surfaces, doorknobs and common spaces up to 3 times daily.
Our SendSuite shipping drop-off and pick-up times have changed. View changes here.
Check up-to-date information about our store or global mail information on our emergency information page.
Please contact us if you need assistance.
URGENT: POLICY CHANGES FOR CAMPUS MAIL DELIVERIES
Deliveries to Campus
With many employees working from home, freight companies are facing challenges delivering packages. The information below is the current status; however, things are fluid and changing rapidly. As warehouses reach capacity, they may keep packages for shorter periods, or make other policies.
If your department has shipments on order with future delivery dates and your facility is not open for deliveries, you need to contact the shipping company with the tracking number to redirect or make arrangements to pick the package up within the stated time period. If you do not have the delivery tracking number, please check the vendor's shipping confirmation email, or contact the vendor/sender.
UPS will hold packages for closed businesses for 9 days. On the 10th day, if the company is still closed, the package will be returned to the shipper. If you have a tracking number, you may call UPS and redirect your shipment to a campus address that is open. If the shipper has a block on redirecting packages as some do for security reasons (cell phones, computers, and high-value items), they will not be able to redirect.
FedEx will hold packages for 5-15 days for closed businesses. They ask that you call with your tracking number to redirect to an address on campus that is open. Some packages may not be redirected for security reasons.
US Postal Service – Foothill Branch – 801-583-3629
o Jeff Milbury, firstname.lastname@example.org
o Drake Anderson, email@example.com